Reduce Maintenance Costs
Maintenance costs don’t have to be a drain on profits. Streamer gives you the option of turning a fixed expense based on vehicle mileage into a variable expense based on part wear. You can maintain your fleet at optimum performance levels – reducing repair expense and extending the life of the vehicle.
We all know that certain miles are tougher on a vehicle than others. Stop and go city traffic puts more stress on vehicles than over the road miles. If the wear and tear isn’t equivalent – maintenance schedules based on miles isn’t adequate.
Streamer is your great equalizer. You get the information you need to make smarter decisions.
- Schedule brake maintenance based on the number of stops
- Replace the battery and starting components based on the number of starts
- Maintain power train components based on engine hours
- Keep oil and fluids at peak levels based on engine hours and temperature
Optimizing vehicle life is not just under the hood – it’s about who’s behind the wheel. Bad habits in the driver’s seat grind away at engine performance. Other governors can control for speed – but that’s not the whole picture.
Streamer is your performance partner. You get the information you need to optimize driver training.
- Detect speeding and stop the lead foot
- Measure aggressive starts and stops
- Detect bad shift patterns through RPM
Whether you manage trucks on the ice roads of Alaska, the deserts of the Southwest, or the jungles of New York City - Streamer gives you the mission critical data you need to keep your fleet moving and your maintenance costs under control.
Really. Smart. Business.