Reduce Fuel Expense
It’s a good day when we can reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
It’s a really good day when we can reduce our dependence on foreign oil AND reduce our carbon footprint.
It’s a great day when we can do all that and make MONEY.
Streamer doesn’t just stream data...it streams profits back into your business!
Let’s look at the numbers:
1 truck X 2200 miles per week X 50 weeks X 6 miles per gallon X $2.75 per gallon of fuel = $50,416 annual fuel expense
10 trucks = $504,166
100 trucks = $5,041,667
Since we’re talking about serious money, let’s talk about why Streamer is a serious solution. Real time data monitoring gives you control over many factors that chip away at mileage efficiency.
- Reducing a driver’s hard starts & stops can increase fuel efficiency as much as 25%
- 1 truck = max savings of $12,604
- 10 trucks = max savings of $126,041
- 100 trucks = max savings of $1,260,411
- Driving 60 mph instead of 70 mph can increase efficiency by 10%-20%
- 1 truck = max savings of $10,083
- 10 trucks = max savings of $100,833
- 100 trucks = max savings of $1,008,333
- Save at least half a gallon of fuel for every hour of idle time eliminated
- Compare fuel card use to actual fuel used – stop fuel theft cold
- Spot problem vehicles and drivers by comparing fuel use across your fleet and over time
Although you probably won’t get maximum savings across your fleet – it’s still a great story to tell your boss around bonus time. And if you’re the boss – we’re sure you have better places for that money than the exhaust system. Streamer could save you up to $22,000 per truck per year – at a cost as low as $200 per truck. How smart is that?